God half wanted this too happen


"And as she got to live my dream she didn’t know what it was worth. To her its worth is much different than it is to me. She was probably born into it. Me I’ll have to work for it. With 5-inch stiletto heels I’ll have to claw through the hundreds of thousands of girls who want my dream. Some might dodge the spike but the majority will get flung to the back with the rest of the crowd. I don’t blame her. She wants to see if I’m worth it. One day when I replace her she’ll realize I’m better.
I put myself out there and was shut done. She didn’t put herself out there and sat comfortably in her city-view office. It’s just sad to think that the best thing that could have happened to Fashion week had to watch it from the couch."

the brilliance residing in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment