The Heathers.


So last night I went to Chapters and i drove there myself, because i got my license which is essentially crazy exciting.

I got there and wasn't really looking for anything in particular i just wanted to get out of the house. I love chapters i love all the neat things they carry : picture frames, prints, candles, scarves,hats baby clothing and the list goes on and on. however next time you go i fully recommend you pick up a French vanilla Bourbon candle- it's the bees knees.

I also purchase a copy of Alexa Chungs IT, because well it looks amazing. Anyways i was flipping through and i found a great picture of Winona Ryder in Heathers, and Alexa's description of how she's so cool made me feel as though i must watch it, and so i did.

This is my review.
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ⭐︎

It was pretty great, it was unexpected and the fashion was amazing and the way it was filmed was pretty intense. It was such a production, and Winona Ryder and Christian Slater were sensational.
The movie is about high school bullies and teen suicide ; if this movie had been released today everybody would be so much touchier about it. I recommend you check it out if you're interested in cool clothing and a subtly ridiculous plot.

Plot
Veronica (Winona Ryder) is part of the most popular clique at her high school, but she disapproves of the other girls' cruel behaviour  When Veronica and her new boyfriend, J.D. (Christian Slater), confront clique leader Heather Chandler (Kim Walker) and accidentally poison her, they make it appear a suicide. Soon Veronica realizes that J.D. is intentionally ... [don't want to ruin it] 


Movie Snaps


Check it out and I hope you enjoy it

S.O.F

No comments:

Post a Comment